Complaints Policy of the Olivetan Benedictine Sisters, Turvey Abbey,
Registered Charity Number 246754
The Olivetan Benedictine Sisters, Turvey Abbey view complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right for the person that has made the complaint.
Our policy is:
- To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint
- To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint
- To make sure everyone at the Olivetan Benedictine Sisters, Turvey Abbey knows what to do if a complaint is received
- To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way
- To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired
- To gather information which helps us to improve what we do
Definition of a Complaint
A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not, about the hospitality and pastoral care provided by the Olivetan Benedictine Sisters, Turvey Abbey.
A complaint can be received verbally, by phone, by email or in writing.
All complaint information will be handled sensitively, telling only those who need to know and following any relevant data protection requirements.
Overall responsibility for this policy and its implementation lies with Reverend Mother Prioress and the Board of Trustees.
This policy is reviewed regularly and updated as required.
Copies of the Complaints Procedure are available on request via the email address given below.
If you wish to tell us about your complaint you may email us: